Complimentary Amenities Available When Occupying Week
- Pool, hot tub & fitness room
- Tennis & beach volleyball courts
- Beach area & boat launch
- Hiking & bike trails
- Kayaks and paddle boats – one two-hour boat rental per day
- WiFi throughout all resort buildings
Please note: The guest computer has been removed.
Available to Members at all times and to Exchange Guests in Residence.
- Food (not beverages or alcohol)
- Ski tickets & snow school lessons (but not packages like Discover Ski)
- Ski, snowboard & snowshoe rentals
- Off regular rates for Season Passes. (Not early purchase prices.)
- Golf green fees & club rentals
- Boat Docking
- Lodging rates (discount on rack rates only; not on packages or specials)
- Canoes, Kayaks and Paddle Boats
Preferred Pricing Requirements
- Purchaser must show their Calabogie Peaks Vacation Ownership Member Card
- The 10% and 20% discount applies to regular prices only
- No discount allowed in combination with another discount or package price
- Rental equipment requires a Calabogie Peaks Vacation Ownership Member Card
Member Pool and Fitness Facility Privileges when not in Residence
Members are welcome to use the pool and exercise facilities at Dickson Manor when they are not in residence occupying their week at the following rates:
Towels are available at the additional charge.
Family Pass consists of father and/or mother and their children under the age of 18 (21 for students) who are living at home. Maximum 2 adults.
Prices do not include HST.
Pool and fitness membership are not transferable.